SUBMISSION FORMS: Each area of the diagnostic laboratories has a unique submission form. Please use the correct submission form, otherwise it could delay your results. The submission forms are posted here as Adobe PDF files that will open in a new browser window. The information provided on the submission form is used to create a customer account (if new) and a patient profile; please fill each space provided.
RESULTS: Your results will be sent via our rDVM Portal, Email and/or Fax. For assistance our Central Labs Administration Department can be reached at (352) 294-4726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anatomic Pathology Submission Forms:
There is a form for each service offered by Anatomic Pathology.
- For surgical pathology, use the surgical pathology submission form (PDF)
- For dermatopathology, use the dermatopathology submission form (PDF)
- For necropsy, use the necropsy submission form (PDF)
- For forensic pathology, use the forensic pathology form (PDF)
- For ocular pathology, use the ocular pathology request form (PDF)
- For histopathology & necropsy of Aquatic, Amphibian, and Reptile Species, use the aquatic pathology submission form (PDF)
- For research, use the research submission form (PDF)
- For research immunohistochemistry, use the research IHC submission form (PDF)
Clinical Pathology Submission Form:
For clinical pathology samples, such as hematology, chemistry, cytology (PDF), use this form
Microbiology, Parasitology & Serology Submission Form:
For bacterial cultures, fecal pathogen testing or serology requests, use the microbiology, parasitology & serology submission form (PDF)
Zoo Medicine Infectious Disease Testing
For zoo med information http://labs.vetmed.ufl.edu/available-tests/zoo-med-infections/
Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Your feedback is important to us. Please take a minute to complete this survey so that we may continue to improve services for our clients.