Fees and Billing
- The contact information that you provide on the sample submission form(s) will be used to send results via fax or email, to contact the veterinarian with any verbal results or questions about the sample, and to bill your practice.
- Invoices will be emailed to our outside clients as services are rendered. Payment is due within 30 days of receipt of invoice. Your practice will also receive monthly statements at the beginning of each month.
- Upon sample receipt, we will check our records to see if your practice has an account with us – if not, one will be created at that time.
- We have many payment options and would be happy to establish a method that is convenient for your practice.
- Please call or email Central Lab Administration for additional information at 352-294-4726 firstname.lastname@example.org