Handling and shipping advice for endocrine samples:
• Send serum overnight with ice pack.
• All samples should be collected in a red top tube (with no additive). Please make sure you have provided the minimum amount of serum required for that test.
• Include a completed clinical pathology submission form with billing information, patient information, sample source, pertinent history and/or provisional diagnosis, and desired test(s).
• Please do not send samples in syringes.
• The required sample type and shipping method for each test are available via the links above.