Handling and shipping advice for chemistry samples
- Send whole blood/serum overnight with ice pack.
- For tests that require serum, spin down samples in a serum separator tube.
- Include a completed clinical pathology submission form with billing information, patient information, sample source, pertinent history and/or provisional diagnosis, and desired test(s).
- Please do not send samples in syringes.
- The required sample type and shipping method for each test are available via the links above.